We are looking for an experienced and efficient Digital Delivery Manager to work across the Marketing, Design and Project Management teams to ensure quality client experience and smooth project delivery. The Digital Delivery Manager will be accountable for the day-to-day production and delivery of projects, management of internal teams and liaison with clients. Our brand is our name and it is exceptionally important for you embody and champion our values and ambitions.
- Ensure work is planned with the design and the project team and the correct documentation is in place, kept up to date and communicated regularly.
- Mentor the marketing, design and the project management teams, offering support and guidance and carrying out regular peer reviews.
- Use your written and verbal communication skills and your flexible and adaptable approach to ensure that the right levels of communication are provided, relationships around the business are developed and nurtured and the expectations of key stakeholders are managed.
- Support marketing delivery with scheduling and resources.
- Act as a custodian of the digital methodology to ensure that processes are followed.
- Remove blockers and hurdles for the team and ensure that deliverables move forward despite ambiguity.
- Working closely with the CTO and key stakeholders to shape and create ideas, solutions, technical challenges and technology road maps for the business and the clients.
- Support capacity planning and project allocation activities for the team ensuring appropriate levels of support.
- Oversight of projects to ensure smooth, timely and on-budget delivery.
- Ensure final job briefs are clear and complete, pricing is agreed and clients are aware of any potential changes to costing in advance.
- Source and manage freelancers.
- Manage client expectations throughout the delivery of a project and communicate any changes throughout.
- Recruitment of new employees.
- Must have 5 + years of experience in the field of managing design, marketing and project management teams.
- Extensive knowledge and experience within a project management or delivery environment. PRINCE 2 Practitioner or Scrum Master professional qualification essential.
- Keen eye for detail and understanding of UX & UI design.
- Previous experience of successful delivery of several different projects and initiatives of varying sizes, complexities, and budgets from concept through to post-launch evaluation and optimisation.
- Strong experience within a digital environment and a clear passion for digital.
- Experience building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience of the selection, on boarding and management of third parties.
- Champion the customer and have a customer-centric approach.
- Strong management capabilities.